Powerful Voice Co. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the ″Company″) shall establish the following personal information protection policy and handle appropriately the customer′s name, post code, address, email address (hereinafter referred to as the ″Personal Information″)
- The Company will comply with laws and public norms when handling of Personal Information.
- The Company will strictly control Personal Information and take all safety measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal data, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal data.
- Personal Information is used only for the following purposes.
(1) To respond to the inquiry
(2) To respond to the quotation
(3) To respond to application of the trial lesson
(4) To contact the customer
- As a general rule, Personal Information provided by customers will not be disclosed to third parties except for the following cases.
(1) When the Company is given the customer’s consent in advance with regard to disclosure to third parties
(2) Based on the operational necessity, the Company may outsource the handling of personal data to the enterprise that Company has made the Non-disclosure Agreement with.
(3) When the request for disclosure is made by the public institution such as a court of justice or a law enforcement agency based on laws and regulations.
- The Company shall regularly review the systems and the mechanisms that manage Personal Information, and shall endeavor to improve and modify them.
- SSL (Secure Socket Layers) which is a highly secure server software (digital Web Server Certificate) is adopted in order to protect Personal Information.
Powerful Voice Co., Ltd.
7/8th Floor, Daikyo Shibuya Bldg. 1-13-5 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku (Reception on the 8th floor)
Tel. : 03 3499 6655